domingo, 9 de fevereiro de 2014

When you become an intern, there’s a ceremony where you get your white coat. Like magic, you’re a doctor. My parents came to my white coat ceremony. I can still picture them. So happy, so proud. They say your life flashes before your eyes right before you die. The important moments. The moments that tested you. The moments that made you who you are. I don’t know about my life flashing before me. I was thinking about my white coat and how I’m glad I have it on me right now. It’s the moment my life started. Seems fitting it should be on me when it ends.” Richard: “We’re all gonna die. We don’t get much say over how or when. But we do get to decide how we’re gonna live. So do it. Decide. Is this the life you wanna live? Is this the person you wanna love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide.”

 e decida.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário